-->

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Short Words That Used In FB while Chatting


  1. ASAP: As Soon As Possible
  1. ASL: Age/ Sex/ Location
  1. B4: Before
  1. B4U: Before You
  1. BD:BD- Birthday
  1. BF- Boyfriend
  1. BFN- Bye For Now
  1. BRB: Be Right Back
  1. BSL- Breed Specific Legislation
  1. BTW: By The Way
  1. B/W: Between
  1. BYB- back yard breeder
  1. CHI- Chihuahua
  1. Cuz: Because (most commonly used on FacebooKnol as well :P )
  1. DH- Dear husband or hubby
  1. DW- Dear wife or wife
  1. FYI: For Your Info
  1. FB: Facebook
  1. G2G- Got to go
  1. GM: Good Morning
  1. GN: Good Night
  1. GNASD: Good Night and Sweet Dreams
  1. GSD- German shepherd dog
  1. IDK: I don’t Know
  1. IM: Instant Message
  1. IMHO- In my honest opinion - or humble opinion
  1. IMO- In My Opinion
  1. JMO- Just my opinion
  1. JK: Just Kidding
  1. K: Okay
  1. L8: Late
  1. LOL: Laugh out Loud
  1. LMAO: Laugh my ass of
  1. LMFAO: Laugh my f**king ass off
  1. LMK: Let Me Know
  1. L8r: Later
  1. M/F? : Male or Female?
  1. Msg: Message
  1. OMD- Oh my dog
  1. OMG- Oh my go[sh]
  1. Pls: Please
  1. Plz: Please
  1. PM me: Private Message me (send me a Private Message)
  1. Ppl: People
  1. r: are
  1. Rly: Reply (can also be used Really)
  1. ROFL:Rolling on the floor laughing
  1. ROTFLMAO -Rolling on the floor laughing my [hiney] off...
  1. SD: Sweet Dreams
  1. SP- Spelling
  1. tht: that
  1. Thx: Thanks
  1. Tnx: Thanks
  1. Txt: Text
  1. TY: Thank You
  1. Ttly: Talk to you later
  1. u: you
  1. ur: your
  1. u’ll: you will
  1. wtf:  What the f**k
  1. wth: What the hell
  1. zzz: Sleeping

3 comments: